1. RESERVATION: Payment of the $199 Session Fee is required to reserve the date & time of the event and the current pricing structure. Payment can be made via cash,bank transfer or paypal and will be deducted from the cost of the clients chosen package. By paying the Session fee you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Once the $199 has been received Aurora Belle Photography will issue you a receipt of payment. If the client does not show to the event; or if there is a breach of contract by the client, the retainer fee is non-refundable and shall be used to cover liquidated damages to Aurora Belle Photography.
2. EXPENSES: All travel expenses are based on the distance between the event location and the Aurora Belle Photography Studio address at 2470. For all events a total of two hours travel each day is inclusive in each package. For thereafter every hour of travel incurs a $60 fee per hour.
3. INCLUSIONS: Your $199 Session fee covers your photo shoot on location, time, talent & travel of the photographer and an online gallery of watermarked images for you to view only within 4 to 6 weeks after the event. This Session fee does not include any prints, digitals or packages. These can be purchased for an additional price as per the current price/packages list.
4. PRODUCTS: All product and package prices are as listed on the 'Package & Prices' document the photographer will email to you. Once your $199 session fee is paid these prices will be honored for 45 days after you receive your online gallery of images. After this 45 days all products and packages are subject to change without notice. All prices are non-negotiable. Once you have chosen your products and/or packages these will ordered within 14 days after full payment is received via cash, bank transfer or paypal. Your products will be delivered to you between 4 & 6 weeks from date of full payment.
5. LAYBY: Layby is available on these terms: Once you have chosen your package an initial payment of $200 must be paid to secure your layby. The remaining balance must be paid in no more then 4 separate payments at any time you like within a 6 month period from date of first $200 payment. Your products will be ordered once full payment is received and within 14 days of the final payment is made. After 6 months if the Layby has not been paid in full all prices and packages are subject to change without notice and any price increases will be added to the layby.
6. CAPTURE AND DELIVERY: Aurora Belle Photography is not liable to deliver every image taken at the event. You will receive the number of images specified in your package. The determination of which images delivered to the client is left to the discretion of the photographer as is final editing of the images. RAW & unedited images are not ever provided.
7. MINORS: If a subject is a minor the client certifies that they are the legally guardian of the child and legally able to give consent for the minor child.
8. SAFETY: The client understands that locations used for photography sessions are public property/areas within the natural environment and thus Aurora Belle Photography is not liable for any natural conditions or elements that any client becomes subject to. It is the clients responsibility to ensure suitable clothing and footwear are worn at all times on location. The use of sunscreen and insect repellent for all clients attending the event is also the clients responsibility.
9. PERMITS: If the client is providing/requesting a specific location it is the clients responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permission for all locations on which Aurora Belle Photography will be performing services. The client understands and agrees that any failure to obtain these permissions resulting in fines is not the fault, liability or responsibility of the photographer and will be covered by the client.
10. PRODUCT: If printing digital files from a personal chosen lab Aurora Belle Photography is not liable for the quality of the end result print. I will provide you with a detailed printing guide to ensure the best print quality from your digital files.
11. FAILURE TO PERFORM: In the unlikely event that the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, act of God, injury, illness or other cause beyond the control of the parties, then Aurora Belle Photography will make every effort to reschedule to another appropriate time and date. If a suitable future date and time can not be found the Photographer shall return all payments received back to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the unlikely event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order. Aurora Belle Photography is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package or one year.
12. COPYRIGHT: The Photographer shall own the copyright of all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. All images thereof shall remain the property of Aurora Belle Photography and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by the Studio. The client releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images. I hereby release and discharge photographer from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
13. CLIENTS USAGE. The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer.
13. SAFETY: Aurora Belle Photography reserves the right to terminate coverage or any meeting if the photographer experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behaviour from any client. The photographer is then not required to provide said product or refund any paid deposit.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Aurora Belle Photography and the client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all parties.
PLEASE NOTE: For my wedding clients I will email you a different Wedding Contract suited for your day.